Announcing: Free 10 Day Program


I recently shared a link to this Boston Globe article on my Facebook page, asking if people felt the same way about clutter, and if they wanted to DO something about it.  The response was terrific!  So many people are living with too. much. stuff.

I decided it was time for an Autumn Clearing.

Starting November 1st we will work on 3 spaces in our homes.  We will clear out, clean, de-clutter and reorganize our way to more space and more calm in our days.  So far, there are over 30 people signed up for this free program.

We are gathering in a private Facebook group to share updates about our projects, give eachother ideas and inspiration, and hold eachother accountable (yes, that last part can be a huge part of success).

Leave a comment here if you'd like to be added. 

9 comments:

eringoodman said...

Yes, please.

Carrie at Rhubarbsky said...

Oooo, me too!

Jannine said...

That would be wonderful

Jenn M. said...

I would love to participate! This is just what I need. Thank you.

Lisa said...

Me too please! - Lisa Fitch

Sarah Douglas said...

Please please let me join you! Much clutterage to be cleared! Thank you!!

Allison Abramson said...

Jenn M. and Sarah Douglas, the program will be happening on Facebook. Please send me a friend request- Allison Abramson (Allison Lang), and I'll add you to our group! xo

Jill martinez said...

This is great! Please sign me up

Nicola said...

Oh! Yes, please!