Hello there.

My, it has been awhile since we visited here.  Just about a month!  A huge month of packing up our home in Providence, setting up and settling into our new home in Connecticut and slowly venturing out to explore and play and savor the holiday goodness around us.






There are a few boxes left to unpack, but we are definitely moved in and feeling very much at home here.  And lately, I've been hearing this space calling me back.  Gently. 

Late last night, I was lying on a blanket on the lawn with my husband, stars and meteors were all around us.  It was a night for wishes and gratitude and endless possibilities.  And you were there with me.  All of the amazing women I have connected with this year were part of my personal celebration.  I began 2012 with the intention to connect...and it happened!  Here on the web, and in person at workshops and coffee shops in Rhode Island.  It was an amazing year.

In the coming year, my intention is to be grounded.  Grounded in the moment.  Grounded by wise intuition.  Grounded in nature.  I can't wait to explore this concept with you through writing and photographs and book discussions and parenting workshops and whatever else we can dream up! 

Thank you for being here.



Sending good tidings from my (new) home to yours this season!

xo,

Allison




No comments: